Friday, June 20, 2008

Is it just me ?

Today, I installed Firefox 3 for mac. Installation as usually run smothly, without any problems. Curious at how good firefox 3 run ( as some site claim) as I started firefox.
First, i went to goal.com ( yeah... i love football a lot). This site come with pretty much multimedia stuffs. They have flash content, java script and a lot of images. The page render quite fast and render correctly, I must say. But then after couple more tab opened, I feel firefox actually run slower than safari. I dont know if it's just me or crappy connection. Probably I need real benchmark to test those 2 browser.
One thing to note, ajax related site run much slower than safari. But again, real benchmark will tell.
Aside from that, I still love firefox than safari. Probably because i get too used with firefox since i still use window and linux.

No comments:

 

DZone.com

Engadget